A Little History...
In 1917 realizing the need for social work, they began a social service program and changed their name to “Kappa Koi Ker.”
The need for this service increased and the girls then applied for a charter under the name of Kappa Kappa Sigma Sorority;
thus came into being the first of our many Kappa Kappa Sigma Chapters, Alpha.
January 9, 1919, the girls began the work that spread to many localities and have subsidized many worthy causes including
Riley Hospital, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Leukemia, Mental Health, Heart, Breast Cancer, and innumerable community projects.
Whenever the call for help or wherever a need is found; there will be a Kappa Kappa Sigma waiting and ready.